viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME. PAST SIMPLE IRREGULAR


For all those times you by me ( stand )


For all the truth that you me see ( make )




For all the joy you to my life ( bring )

For all the wrong that you
right( make )



For every dream you come true( make )

For all the love I
in you ( find )

I'll be forever thankful baby

You're the one who me up ( hold )

Never
me fall ( let )

You're the one who
me through through it all ( see )
You (are) my   when I (is) weak
You (are) my  when I  speak
You (are) my  when I see
You (see) the  that (is)in me
me up when I reach
You(give) me faith 'coz you  ( believe )
I'm everything I am
Because you me ( love )

You (give) me wings and me fly (make)
You
(touch) my hand I (can) touch the sky
I
(lose) my faith, you (give) it back to me
You
 (say) no star (is) out of reach
You
(stand) by me and I (stand) tall
I
(have) your love I (have) it all

I'm grateful for each day you  (give) me

Maybe I don't know that much

But I know this much is true

I
(is) blessed because I (is) loved by you 

You
(are) always there for me

The tender wind that
(carry) me

A light in the dark shining your love into my life

You've been my inspiration

Through the lies you
 (are) the truth

My world is a better place because of you

4 comentarios: